The Rockefeller Foundation
The Rockefeller Foundation supports work that expands opportunity and strengthens resilience to social, economic, health and environmental challenges - affirming its pioneering philanthropic mission since 1913 to promote the well-being of humanity.
The Foundation operates both within the United States and around the world. The Foundation's efforts are overseen by an independent Board of Trustees and managed by its president through a leadership team drawn from scholarly, scientific, and professional disciplines.
To celebrate their 100th birthday, the Foundation launched '100 Resilient Cities' - a $100 million effort to build urban resilience around the world.
Phone: (212) 869-8500
- GCC: Rebuilding with Resilience - Lessons from the Rebuild by Design Competition After Hurricane Sandy
- Resilience Dividend Valuation Model: Framework Development and Initial Case Studies
- City Resilience Index
- Rockefeller Foundation 100 Resilient Cities Centennial Challenge
- City Resilience Framework
- HUD National Disaster Resilience Competition
- Cities Taking Action: How the 100RC Network is Building Urban Resilience