California Climate Data Archive (CalCLIM)
The California Climate Data Archive (CalCLIM) is a joint venture of the Western Regional Climate Center and the Scripps Institution of Oceanography, funded by the California Energy Commission. This website offers a variety of climate data and products for researchers, state and local agencies, and anyone interested in California climate.
Data are available from stations in the following networks: NWS Cooperative (COOP), SNOTEL, RAWS, Surface Airways (SAO)/METAR, CIMIS, CDEC, NOAA buoys.
Data and products include:
- Station Map and Data Access
- Download Daily COOP data
- Climate Summary Maps
- Comparative Climate Data
- CA Station Network List
If you have any trouble accessing the website link above, please find here an archived page. You may find this has limited use.
Publication Date: 2013
- Western Regional Climate Center
- California-Nevada Applications Program (CNAP) - RISA
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- California Energy Commission
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Air temperature
- Precipitation changes