Climate Change and Wildlife Alliance - Massachusetts
The mission of the Climate Change and Wildlife Alliance is "to promote and facilitate the dissemination of climate-related impacts and adaptation information, to advocate for the development and implementation of science-based adaptation strategies to conserve Massachusetts' ecosystems and the array of services they provide in the face of climate change, and to engage in partnerships, communications and policy venues that enhance attention, planning, policy and funding for wildlife resiliency."
Through collaborative efforts by alliance member organizations, current efforts are focused on the development of regionally-focused adaptation planning and implementation actions; and development of on-the-ground management tools and solutions.
Phone: (508) 224-6521
- Manomet Center For Conservation Sciences
- Environmental League of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Audubon Society
- Massachusetts Department of Fish and Game
- Massachusetts Division of Fisheries and Wildlife
- Massachusetts Land Trust Coalition
- New England Wild Flower Society
- National Wildlife Federation
- The Nature Conservancy (TNC)
- The Trustees of Reservations