Climate Leadership Initiative
The Climate Leadership Initiative (CLI) is focused on helping state and local governments address the challenge of climate change adaptation and preparedness by providing them with policy analysis, model projects, advisory services and training.
CLI was established in 2005 with a mission to foster the development and application of innovative thinking and approaches to the complex causes and solutions to climate change. Today, CLI is engaged in partnerships with a number of academic institutions, non-profits, private companies and government agencies nationwide.
Model projects are currently underway in areas of the Pacific Northwest region and Florida.
CLI is a program of The Resources Innovation Group (TRIG), a 501c(3) non-profit based in Eugene, Oregon.
Phone: (541) 654-4054
- Focus on Impacts of Climate Change in Washington State
- Climate Change Health Preparedness in Oregon
- Preparing for Climate Change in the Upper Willamette River Basin of Western Oregon: Co-Beneficial Planning for Communities and Ecosystems
- Climate Communications and Behavior Change: A Guide for Practitioners
- Preparing the Pacific Northwest for Climate Change
- Preparing for Climate Change in the Rogue River Basin of Southwest Oregon
- Ready for Change: Preparing Public Health Agencies for the Impacts of Climate Change